Chris Davis is the Director of Integrated Communication at Fi-Plan Partners. Fi-Plan Partners is a financial investment company, and Davis is in charge of everything that goes into video, photography, website design, and networking. He has even designed a smart phone app for the company. If a financial planning and investing company has a need for an employee to connect them technically, then every company does.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is crucial. If you design a website, but no one knows about it, it will never be significant.
- Top five considerations for SEO:
- Keywords. Adding website keywords will trigger SEO.
- Links. Google likes it when there are links to other websites.
- Changing/Adding Content. Search engines recognize when you have updated your website. They are more fond of the websites that contain current information.
- Image tagging. Tagging and image and connecting it with something else will increase SEO for your website.
- Davis developed a financial blog through Fi-Plan Partners and spends hours weekly updating it. “The more knowledge you are able to give to your customers,” Davis said, “the less anxiety they will have.”